ZT-MED Oil-free Tooth Compressor
Atlas Copco’s ZT-MED Oil-free Tooth Compressors meet your needs for pure, oil-free air while offering wide pressure ranges and improved energy efficiency. Developed especially to be a part of a Medical Air Plant, they provide the highest levels of reliability and air purity. ZT-MED compressors eliminate the risks of oil contamination, as well as the resulting extra costs. These ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0 certified compressors are easy to operate and maintain.
ZT-MED Oil-free Tooth Compressor Customer benefits
- Certified 100% oil-free air – ZT-MED compressors provide 100% pure, clean airthat complies with ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0 (2010) certification. CLASS 0 means zero risk of contaminating hospital pipelines; zero risk for patients; zero risk of damaging expensive equipment (e.g., anesthesia machines); and zero risk of damaging your hospital’s hard-won professional reputation. In 2006, Atlas Copco was the first manufacturer in the world to receive such certification for an oil-free compressor.
- Quiet operation – The vertical layout of the coolers reduces the noise levels from the fan, motor and element. Moreover, ZT-MED compressors are supplied in a sound-insulated canopy, thus avoiding the need for additional sound isolation.
- Advanced control and monitoring – To maximize efficiency and reliability, the Elektronikon® MkV controls the main drive motor and regulates the system. In combination with the ES-Medical Central Controller, your Medical Air Plant is under full control and monitoring.
- Easy maintenance – The robust air inlet filter offers a long lifetime and high reliability for long service intervals and low maintenance needs.
- Full compliance– The Medical Air Plant uAIR series based on ZT-MED compressors is precertified according to MDD 93/42/EEC, which simplifies your installation and commissioning process. It is designed and manufactured according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and the ISO 13485:2003 quality management system and surpasses the requirements of the most demanding standards and regulations such as:
– Medical Device Directive MDD 93/42/EEC
– European pharmacopoeia
– EN ISO 7396-1
– ISO 14971
– Health Technical Memorandums HTM 02-01 and HTM 2022.
- Capacity FAD (l/s, cfm): 62.3 – 129 cfm
- Max pressure: 181 psi
- Installed motor power: 20 – 40 HP
- Weight: 2150 – 2470 lbs