ZR/ZT 55-90 Oil-Free
Setting the standard in energy efficiency, safety and reliability
The shortest route to superior productivity is to minimize operational cost while maintaining an uninterrupted supply of the right quality of air.
The Z compressor series is focused on effectively saving energy, ensuring product safety – only oil-free machines exclude contamination risks for 100% – and guaranteeing the utmost reliability around the clock. Not just today, but day after day, year after year, with minimal maintenance cost, few service interventions and long overhaul intervals.
Core technology – Atlas Copco masters each compression principle and offers the most energy efficient technology for the application. Fixed speed machines are efficient at full load but when air demand fluctuates, a Variable Speed Drive ensures substantial savings.The integrated adsorption dryer offers high quality dry air with the lowest pressure drop and uses the heat of the compressor for regeneration.Two features that lead to significant energy savings.
- Certified 100% oil-free – ZR/ZT oil-free screw compressors have compressor chambers completely free of oil. This is possible because there is no metal contact between the precision cut rotors and hence no need for lubrication. Process, products and environment are safeguarded from contamination. The first air compressors TUV-certified as “oil-free” (ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0).
Optimal use – Central control of a multi-compressor installation reduces the pressure band and achieves the lowest overall energy cost. Heat of compression can be recovered and put to good use in industrial processes like pre-heating of boiler feed water, heating of buildings etc.
The integrated design – Internal piping, high end design features, Variable Speed Drive, 100% matched components… the only way to ensure total reliability. Each machine is tested to ensure it meets specifications, complete security and no surprises.The ZR/ZT oil-free compressor is truly plug-and-play. Put it on a flat floor, connect the power line and the air outlet… and push the start button.
- Advanced control and monitoring – To maximize efficiency and reliability, the Elektronikon® controls the main drive motor and regulates system pressure within a predefined and narrow pressure band. The Elektronikon® controller can be adapted to your specific needs with extra sensors, digital contacts, fieldbus, Internet and SMS communication functions. In combination with the ES multiple compressor controller, the operation of your complete compressor room is optimized.
- Capacity FAD (l/s): 74 – 268 l/s
- Capacity FAD (cfm) – 157 – 548 cfm
- Working pressure: 101.5 – 150 psig
- Installed motor power: 75 – 120 HP