ZR / ZT 15-55 Oil-Free
Economical, High Quality Oil-Free Air
Clean, oil-free compressed air is a prerequisite for the continuity and quality of many manufacturing processes. Over the past decades, Atlas Copco has pioneered the development of oil-free rotary tooth technology, resulting in a full range of highly reliable compressors delivering 100% oil-free, clean air. With the protection of your application in mind, the ZR/ZT series gives you all of this experience in a class leading package and meets your every need for pure oil-free air.
- Certified 100% oil-free air – Your activities in pharmaceutical production, food processing, critical electronics or in a similarly exacting industry demand the best air quality for a guaranteed end product and production process. Designed with your specific applications in mind, our rotary tooth compressors eliminate the risks of oil contamination and the accompanying product spoilage, brand damage and delays that represent extra costs. Preventing oil from entering the compression process is a necessity for the generation of consistent 100% oil-free air. Certified ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0 by the renowned TÜV institute, the ZR/ZT ensure the safety of your application and at the same time allow you to enjoy lower operating and maintenance costs.
Reduced energy costs – As energy accounts for more than 70% of a compressor’s lifecycle costs (LCC), its importance is obvious.The most cost-effective compressed air solution optimizes the pressure, volume and air treatment equipment for each production process. Our ZR/ZT compressors provide you with the ultimate all-in-one package to decrease your electricity bill by an average of 35%.To help you save energy, regardless of whether you require a low or high-capacity compressor, our VSD range has been expanded with the ZT 22 VSD and the ZR/ZT 55 VSD.
- Quiet operation – The vertical layout of the coolers reduces the noise levels from the fan, motor and element. Moreover, ZR/ZT compressors are supplied in a sound-insulated canopy, thus avoiding the need for a separate compressor room and allowing installation in most working environments.
- Advanced control and monitoring – To maximize efficiency and reliability, the Elektronikon® controls the main drive motor and regulates system pressure within a predefined and narrow pressure band. The Elektronikon® controller can be adapted to your specific needs with extra sensors, digital contacts, fieldbus, Internet and SMS communication functions. In combination with the ES multiple compressor controller, the operation of your complete compressor room is optimized.
Proven peace of mind – For sixty years, Atlas Copco has been leading the industry in oil-free compressed air technology, drawing on vast experience and continuous technological innovations.You can rest assured at all times: severe certification and testing procedures are conducted to ensure air is supplied to the highest standards of quality control. Backed by extensive know-how in the field of developing the most reliable quality air solutions, we are the only manufacturer that offers such a vast range of different technologies to match your exact needs.This ensures that you can always find the perfect solution for your specific application.
- Capacity FAD (l/s): 19.7 – 242.2 l/s
- Capacity FAD (m³/min):1.8 – 8.6 m³ cfm
- Working pressure: 109 – 145 psig
- Installed motor power: 20 – 75 HP