ZR/ZT 110-900 Oil-Free
Setting the standard in energy efficiency, safety and reliability
The shortest route to superior productivity is to minimize operational cost while maintaining an uninterrupted supply of the right quality of air. The Atlas Copco Z compressor series is focused on effectively saving energy, ensuring product safety –only oil-free machines exclude contamination risks for 100% – and guaranteeing the utmost reliability around the clock. And not just today, but day after day, year after year, with minimal maintenance cost, few service interventions and long overhaul intervals.
- Highest reliability – For 60 years, Atlas Copco Z compressors have set the benchmark for durability. They are built using long-standing internal engineering practices, and are designed and manufactured according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000 & OHSAS 18001. The high-end ZR/ZT uses time-proven state-of-the-art screw technology, cooling and pulsation dampers and provides you with the highest reliability.
- Certified 100% oil-free – The ZR/ZT offers you 100% pure, clean air that complies with ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0 (2010) certification. This means zero risk of contamination; zero risk of damaged products; zero risk of losses from operational downtime; and zero risk of damaging your company’s hard-won professional reputation.
- Maximum energy efficiency – The ZR/ZT’s superior oil-free screw elements provide the optimum combination of high Free Air Delivery (FAD) with the lowest energy consumption. Ample sized cooling, low pressure drops and an extremely efficient drive train result in the highest compressor package efficiency.
The most complete package – With the ZR/ZT compressor, Atlas Copco provides a superior solution without hidden costs. The totally integrated, ready-to-use package includes internal piping, coolers, motor, lubrication and control system. The Full Feature version even integrates an IMD adsorption dryer for an impeccable end product. Installation is fault-free, commissioning time is low and no external instrument air is required. You simply plug and run.
- Advanced control and monitoring – To maximize efficiency and reliability, the Elektronikon® controls the main drive motor and regulates system pressure within a predefined and narrow pressure band. The Elektronikon® controller can be adapted to your specific needs with extra sensors, digital contacts, fieldbus, Internet and SMS communication functions. In combination with the ES multiple compressor controller, the operation of your complete compressor room is optimized.
- Capacity FAD (l/s): 119 – 788 l/s
- Capacity FAD (cfm) – 256 – 1765 cfm
- Working pressure: 3.5 – 10.4 bar
- Installed motor power: 150 – 350 HP