SF / SF+ 1-22 Oil-Free
Cost-Efficient, High-Quality Air
With its state-of-the-art oil-free compressor technologies such as screw, tooth, centrifugal, reciprocating and scroll, Atlas Copco provides the right solutions for your specific needs. As oil-free compressed air is a prerequisite for many manufacturing processes, we ensure consistent oil-free air by preventing oil from entering your compressed air system.
The SF and SF+ ranges of oil-free scroll air compressors unite Atlas Copco’s vast experience and knowledge in a class-leading package. Whereas the SF range includes a standard pneumatic controller, the SF+ range boasts the high-end Elektronikon® controller. Reliable and compact, they both answer your demands through innovative technologies and supreme energy efficiency without compromising on quality.
- Certified 100% oil-free air – As there is no metal-to-metal contact between the compression scrolls, there is no need for oil lubrication in the compression chamber.Therefore, the scroll compression principle guarantees high-quality, oil-free air. As a result, the SF compressor is oil-free in every way.
Energy efficiency – The SF scroll compressors, standard equipped with IE3 Premium efficiency motors, are suited for sensitive applications which require flexibility and energy efficiency. Unloaded power consumption is eliminated thanks to the simple start/stop control. Advanced scroll technology guarantees an optimal free air delivery and low duty cycle applications.
Extremely Low Noise Level – The slow speed of the scroll compression elements ensures that the SF scroll compressors are extremely quiet. Sound levels are as low as 53 dB(a), making the SF the perfect choice for your sensitive working environment.
Simplicity and Reliability – The SF scroll compressors stand for simplicity and reliability. The compressor has a minimal number of moving parts, ensuring a long operating life with limited service interventions. With their integrated design, Atlas Copco’s SF scroll compressors have a minimal footprint and offer
- Advanced control and monitoring – Whereas the SF range includes a standard pneumatic controller, the SF+ range boasts the high-end Elektronikon® controller. To maximize efficiency and reliability on the SF+ compressors, the Elektronikon® controls the main drive motor and regulates system pressure within a predefined and narrow pressure band. The Elektronikon® controller can be adapted to your specific needs with extra sensors, digital contacts, fieldbus, Internet and SMS communication functions. In combination with the ES multiple compressor controller, the operation of your complete compressor room is optimized.
- Capacity FAD (l/s): 1.9 – 40.8 l/s
- Capacity FAD (l/s, m³/min) – 0.11 – 2.45 m³/min
- Working pressure: 116 – 145 psig
- Installed motor power: 2 – 30 HP