LFx Dental Oil-free Piston Compressor
The Atlas Copco LFx is the quiet, reliable air solution for small dental practices. This oil-free piston compressor is certified Class 0 according to ISO 8573-1, which guarantees compressed air of unquestionable purity. This compact, silent solution easily fits in small places and is suitable for installation close to the point of use. The LFx Dental is also available as complete solution, including integrated filter package and dryer (SD membrane or CD desiccant dryer).
LFx Dental Oil-free Piston Compressor Customer benefits
- High reliability – Thanks to a unique, robust design and the optimal combination of quality materials, LFx Dental compressors offer improved performance and extended product life.
- Certified 100% oil-free air – LFx Dental piston compressors provide 100% pure, clean air, complying with ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0 (2010) certification. CLASS 0 means zero risk of contamination; zero risk of damaged or unsafe products; zero risk of losses from operational downtime; and zero risk of damaging your company’s hard-won professional reputation. In 2006, Atlas Copco was the first manufacturer in the world to receive such certification for an oil-free compressor.
- Easy maintenance – All components and service points are easily accessible and your LFx Dental requires no oil changes.
- Quiet operation – The LFx Dental is standard outfitted with a silencing hood. These compressors achieve noise levels as low as 61 dB(A), allowing installation close at the point of use.
- Capacity FAD (l/s, cfm): 2.16 – 5.36 cfm
- Max pressure: 145 psi
- Installed motor power: 0.7 – 2 HP
- Weight: 104- 150 lbs