GHS 350-1900 VSD+ VACUUM PUMP
Innovative, intelligent vacuum pumps
The GHS VSD+ Series is a range of new-generation, intelligent, oil-sealed rotary screw vacuum pumps with Variable Speed Drive (VSD) technology from Atlas Copco. Based on the well-known and durable plug-and-play design principles of Atlas Copco compressors, these vacuum pumps have been designed by vacuum engineers to deliver peak performance at your operating pressure.
These unique products offer:
- Superior performance against benchmarked oil-sealed and dry vane vacuum pump technologies.
- Increased efficiency – State-of-the-art screw technology, Variable Speed Drive (VSD) and innovative motor design combine to produce a leap forward in efficiency.
- Quiet operation – Noise level is far below that of comparable technologies.
- Sustainable productivity thanks to built-in efficiency.
- Reduced environmental impact due to ultra-high oil retention at all operating pres
Features & benefits
Perfect for diverse markets – The GHS VSD+ Series vacuum pumps are ideal for a range of applications in plastics, glass, bottling, canning, wood, packaging, printing and paper, meat packaging and many more.The GHS 350- 900 VSD+ is the ideal solution when a dedicated pump is required in the production area.The GHS 1300-1900 VSD+ can also be set up as a dedicated solution but is normally used in the plant room of central vacuum system applications.
Low lifecycle costs – Here are two examples of the impressively low lifecycle costs of the GHS VSD+ Series:
- For replacement pumps, the GHS VSD+ Series offers a very low lifecycle cost (including service activities and energy). Generally the payback time against existing oil-lubricated or multiple dry vane installations will be much less than two years, considering power and maintenance costs alone, without taking into account the ease of installation.
- For new equipment, the lifecycle cost of the vacuum pump can be cut by up to 50%.
Outstanding, unmatched benefits – These vacuum pumps consume approximately 50% less energy than alternative technologies.They are among the most energy-efficient oil-lubricated vacuum pumps on the market in the capacity range where some other technologies (e.g. oil-sealed vane) start to become mechanically inefficient and expensive in terms of capital expenditure. As much as 90% of the electrical energy used by a vacuum solution is converted into heat. With Atlas Copco’s integrated energy recovery system, it is feasible to recover up to 75% of that power input as hot water without any influence on the machine’s performance.Through efficient usage of the recovered energy, you obtain important energy cost savings and a high return on investment.