GA 7-75 VSD+
The New Revolutionary Compressor from Atlas Copco
With its innovative vertical design, Atlas Copco’s GA 7-75 VSD+ brings a game-changing revolution in the compressor industry. It offers Variable Speed Drive as standard, a compact motor and footprint thanks to its in-house design and iPM (Permanent Magnet) technology.The GA 7-75 VSD+ reduces energy consumption by on average
50%, with uptimes assured even in the harshest operational conditions. The GA 7-75 VSD+ is the air compressor of the future, designed in-house by Atlas Copco. It will set a new standard for years to come, positioning Atlas Copco as a leader in the compressed air industry.
Innovative – Atlas Copco has turned the compressed air industry on its head by redesigning the conventional layout of a typical air compressor. Instead of the normal space-taking horizontal design, the new GA 7-75 VSD+ has an upright, vertical, low footprint layout.This saves valuable floor and work space, eases maintenance access, accelerates manufacturing time, and reduces the total cost of ownership for all customers.
- On average 15% lower Specific Energy Requirement (SER) than the current GA VSD models. Eco-efficient VSD+ reduces energy consumption by on average 50% compared to the current idling models.
- On top of energy savings, Free Air Delivery (FAD) increase of up to 12% over the range.
- Efficient fan motor below 37 kW (ERP 2015) reduces electricity consumption and noise levels.
- IE4 motor efficiency (iPM), outperforming IE3 efficiency levels.
- Low maintenance: fewer components, increased uptime.
- Worry-free: the GA 7-75 VSD+ has been extensively field-tested.
- Based on unique combination of proven technologies and existing components, optimally brought together by Atlas Copco’s unique experience and know-how.
- Elegant and revolutionary design.
- Extra compact footprint.
- Fewer components & few options: impressive list of standard features.
- Ecological design, efficient material usage.
- A Step Ahead in Monitoring and Controls – The next-generation Elektronikon® operating system offers a wide variety of control and monitoring features that allow you to increase your compressor’s efficiency and reliability.To maximize energy efficiency, the Elektronikon® controls the main drive motor and regulates system pressure within
a predefined and narrow pressure band.
- Excellence in Integrated Air Quality –Untreated compressed air contains moisture and aerosols which increase the risk of corrosion and compressed air system leaks.This can result in a damaged air system and contaminated end product. Maintenance costs can far exceed air treatment costs. Our compressors provide the clean, dry air that improves your system’s reliability, avoids costly downtime and production delays, and safeguards the quality of your products.
- Capacity FAD (l/s): 6.8 – 266 l/s
- Capacity FAD (cfm): 14.4 – 449 cfm
- Working pressure: 58 – 181 psig
- Installed motor power: 10 – 100 HP