Atlas Copco’s oil-injected rotary screw compressors are leader in the market thanks to outstanding performance and flexible operation. This results in the highest productivity while minimizing the total cost of ownership. The GA 5-11 is the best workshop solution, built to perform even in the harshest conditions. It supplys the high-quality air you need to keep your air network clean and your production up and running.
- Highest reliability – The GA series is designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 1217, Ed. 4, Annex C/E. Ensuring a long and trouble-free life at the lowest operating cost. The GA compressor contains the latest generation of Atlas Copco’s innovative oil-injected screw element.
Minimized energy costs – Energy can represent over 80% of a compressor’s life cycle costs (LCC).The generation of compressed air can even account for more than 40% of a plant’s total electricity bill.Through the use of Atlas Copco’s highly efficient element and state-of-the-art packaging, GA compressors can minimize energy costs and the overall compressor life cycle costs.
- Air system integration – The GA WorkPlace Air System can be installed close to the point of use thanks to its low noise operation. In addition, as air treatment equipment is integrated and the tank is mounted under the compressor, the need for a separate compressor room is eliminated. Moreover, all compressors are delivered ready for use, reducing installation costs to a minimum.
- Elektronikon® controller
- Web based online compressor status viewer on new Elektronikon® for remote monitoring using a standard Ethernet connection.
- The Elektronikon®’s monitoring features include new service and warning indications, error detection and compressor shut-down.The optional Elektronikon® graphic controller provides further enhanced visual service indications and warnings.
- Optimized drive train – Unequaled reliability during the system’s lifetime thanks to the belt-driven drive train developed in accordance with the highest industry standards.
- The GA 5-11’s compression element is combined with an IE3 efficiency motor, improved bearings and seal arrangement resulting in minimized energy costs.
- Fit for environments with ambient temperatures up to 46°C due to superior component design.
- The Free Air Delivery is increased up to 8% and power consumption is reduced by 7% thanks to optimized packaging and the state-of-the-art compressor element.
- Integrated quality air solutions
- Protection of downstream air equipment in all working conditions: the integrated dryer avoids condensation and corrosion in the network.
- Additional energy savings with the dryer’s no-loss electronic drain.
- Optional filters can be added to obtain air quality up to class 1 level (<0.01 ppm).
- Water separator included as standard.
Easy Installation & Servicing
- Optionally, the system can be expanded with an integrated dryer, air filters and a factory mounted 270L receiver (optional 500L).
- Effortless transportation by forklift.
- Standard equipped with a 3 meter power supply cable.
- Minimized service costs thanks to high-quality and easily replaceable consumables with a long lifetime and easy servicing.
- A true plug-and-play solution ready to be installed close to the point of use.
- Capacity FAD (l/s, cfm):31.7 – 46.4 cfm
- Working pressure: 107 – 181 psig
- Installed motor power: 7.5 – 15 HP